1) Please fill out the RMA application form, including your company name, address, contact person, and telephone number etc. Please provide the Module Number, Description, Serial number, and Reason for Exchange as well.
2) After the application form is filled out, please email it to our RMA department for an RMA number.
3) We will issue an RMA number to you. Please print out this application and ship it along with the RMA to us.
4) After receiving the RMA, a checklist will be provided to you within two working days for verification. If there is any incorrect information, you may contact us via email within 5 working days.
5) If the RMA is deemed to have suffered physical damage and repair is denied, we will notify the customer within 2 weeks from the date we received the RMA.
6) All RMAs must be returned to the customer within 30 days from the date the RMA was received.
1) Customer should ensure the protection of the RMA product during shipment to avoid any physical damage.
2) Customer will pay for shipment of the RMA sent to Manli, and Manli will be responsible for the return freight.
3) All shipment charges caused by physical damage, out of warranty period, and products not produced by Manli Technology Ltd. will be borne by the customer.
This website is operated by Manli Technology Group Limited (“Manli”), a company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong, with a [branch office] in Taiwan, having its registered office at Unit 1601, 16th Floor, Seaview Centre, 139-141 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
This website provides you with access to a variety of materials, including information about Manli’s products which may or may not be available for purchase, and download areas (collectively, “Services”). By using this website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions before using any of the Services.
Materials on this website, including text, pictures, graphic, sound, images, trademarks, logos, service marks, technical literature, creative ideas, documents and software (if any) (collectively, “Materials”), are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may use or download the Materials from this website provided that (1) it is accompanied by an acknowledgement that Manli is the source and (2) copyright notice appears on copies of the Materials; (3) no modification is made to the Materials. Unless it is expressed permitted by Manli or by applicable law, you are not allowed to reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute the Materials, or use the Materials for any commercial purpose. The Materials are copyrighted work owned by or licensed to Manli. Unauthorized use of the Materials may constitute an infringement of Manli’s intellectual property rights which enable Manli to claim against you for damages.
You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You are not allowed to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, over burden or impair Manli server or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
This website may contain links to websites managed by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). The Third Party Websites are not under the control of Manli. Use of the Third Party Websites may be subject to separate service terms imposed by operators of those websites. You may be required to accept the said service terms as a condition for the use of the Third Party Websites. Access to the Third Party Websites is at your own risk. Manli makes no warranty of any kind, including accuracy, reliability and non-infringement, in respect of the Third Party Websites.
If any of the Services require you to open an account online, you must complete registration process by providing your accurate personal information (such as your name and email address) as requested by Manli. You may be required to accept a separate privy policy as a condition for the opening of account. Manli shall ensure all personal data it received through this website will be handled in strict adherence to applicable laws governing the use of personal data.
Manli may use devices (for example, cookie) to collect data from you, such as the number of visits to this website. Manli will not collect any identifiable data from you. Only anonymous data will be collected by such devices. Manli may, from time to time, invite you to provide personal data for specific purposes. You will be informed of the intended use of such personal data before making a disclosure to Manli. Unless otherwise required by law, rules, regulations or for corporate governance purposes, Manli will not disclose any of your personal data to any third party (other than its affiliates) or use it for any unauthorized purpose without your prior consent.
Manli does not make warranty of any kind in respect of this website, including but not limited to non-infringement, accuracy and fitness for particular purpose. The Materials are provided on as “as is” and “as available” basis. There is no warranty that the Services are accessible at all times. This website may include typo errors, inaccurate or out of day information. Manli will keep updating the Materials. It may discontinue or suspend any of the Services at any time with or without any prior notice to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, Manli shall not be held responsible for losses or damages arising from or in connection with any use of the Materials or the Services, or any discontinuity or suspension of the Services.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by laws. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or its application is held to be unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall become ineffective without invalidating the remaining provisions and without affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.